The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
- Local Transportation
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable)
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified)
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare
- Any Visa required, unless mentioned as an inclusion
Day 1: Arrival in Maldives
Welcome to Maldives - Indian Ocean's most sought-after beach escape, an archipelago of 1,190 coral islands south west of Sri Lanka. Upon arrival at Male Airport, get transferred to your hotel/resort by speedboat or seaplane (if included as part of the inclusions).
Day 2-4: Day at Leisure - Water Activities (optional at extra cost)
After an appetizing breakfast, you are free to relax on the beach or try some water activities like snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, canoeing etc (at extra price).
Day 5: Departure from Maldives
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel/resort as you embark on your journey back home. You will be transferred (if transfers are included as part of the inclusions) to Male International Airport to catch your flight back home.