Welcome to the dazzling Emirati city. Our Driver will receive you at the Dubai International Airport and take you to your hotel. After a smooth check-in process, settle down in your comfortable room and enjoy the rest of the day at Leisure.
- Go shopping at the Dubai Mall, world’s largest mall with over 1,200 shops. Absolutely anything you could wish for can be found within its vast expanse, from luxury jewellery and watches to fashion and home interiors.
- Take to the skies at the Burj Khalifa with visit to the 124th Floor and enjoy panoramic views of Dubai
- Shop at the Mall of Emirates, billed as a shopping resort and home to 500 stores
- Discover Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding and play with penguins
- Undoubtedly one of the most exciting shopping destinations in the city, City Walk is home to an array of stand-alone boutiques you won’t find anywhere else in Dubai
- One-way Transfer from Airport to Dubai Hotel - Private from Dubai International Airport
- Top of Burj Khalifa - Private Transfers - 124th Floor (Between 2 - 3 pm or 6:30 - 10 pm slot)
- Shopping Visit to Mall of Emirates + Ski Dubai - Snow Classic with Private Transfers
- Shopping Visit to City Walk + Green Planet - Ticket with Private Transfers
- One-way Transfer from Dubai Hotel to Airport - Private to Dubai International Airport
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable)
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Tips for services and experiences
Day 1: Arrival into Dubai - Check-in
You will be met by our representative at the Airport Arrival Terminal. Our representative will be holding a signage card with your Name written on it. You will then be escorted to waiting vehicle for transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
Transfer to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Tower. Burj Khalifa visit begins in the reception area on the lower ground level of The Dubai Mall. Here and throughout your journey, you will be entertained and informed by a multi-media presentation that chronicles Dubai's exotic history and the fascinating story of Burj Khalifa. Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open on the 124th Floor, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert & ocean. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world.
Day 3: Shopping Visit to Mall of Emirates + Ski Dubai
Proceed to Mall of Emirates and visit to Ski Dubai. Ski Dubai offers you the opportunity to enjoy real snow in Dubai all year round in a world of winter sports and snow play. Go on, its time to experience the coolest thing to do in Dubai.Ski Dubai is the world's largest snow park, with real snow and amazing interactive features spread over an area of 3000 sqm In view of the mall, the snow park offers tobogganing hills, a twin track bobsled ride, a snow ball throwing gallery and snow cavern filled with interactive experiences and amazing sights and sounds. It also has a large observation tower, offering a view of Ski Dubai's main slope. Children and parents alike can enjoy building a snow man, throwing snowballs and playing on the hills. Regular snow falls adds another magical feeling to this fun filled snow experience.
Day 4: Visit to City walk and Green Planet
Take a stroll into Dubai’s most exciting new urban precinct – City Walk. Chic shops, al fresco restaurants, beautifully designed outdoor spaces and even a swish boutique hotel in the form of La Ville Hotel and Suites form this lifestyle destination. City Walk artfully combines shopping with entertainment including stand outs such as Hub Zero, Green Planet, Mattel Play! Town, a cinema and a year round calendar of events. Families will enjoy the European-style pedestrianised boulevards, stretching several blocks from the city towards Jumeirah. The Green Planet is Dubai’s very own tropical rainforest. With more than 3,000 species of plants, animals and birds, this green oasis is a sanctuary of exotic flora and fauna. Aiming to educate guests about the important role the tropical forest plays in the future of our planet, The Green Planet exposes Dubai to another world within its glass dome. Responsibly sourced species include sloths, snakes, spiders and a vast array of birds. Appealing to visitors of all ages, this spot is perfect for a family outing. The bio-dome is made up of four levels: the Canopy, the Midstory, the Forest Floor and the Flooded Rainforest. Each level discusses the role and the importance every part of a rainforest plays.
Day 5: Departure from Dubai
You will be picked up from Hotel's lobby at the time confirmed. Please be available at the lobby 15 minutes before the time given and you will be transferred to the airport for your flight.