Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity.
- To and Fro Flights in Economy Class
- Stay at Mercure Bali Legian – Free Upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Visit to Monkey Forest
- Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
- Witness Cliffs of Uluwatu with Kecak Dance
- Explore Kintamani Region with visit to Tukad Cepung Waterfalls
- Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel - Kuta, Legian, Tuban Kuta
- Private Transfer from Hotel to Airport - Kuta, Legian, Tuban Kuta
- Half Day Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot Sunset - Private
- Uluwatu Kecak with Dinner at Jimbaran - Private Basis
- Ubud and Kintamani with Tukad Cepung Waterfall - Private
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable)
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bali - Evening Uluwatu Kecak With Dinner
.Arrival at Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai (DPS). Our representative will welcome you at the airport then transfer to your hotel.
In the evening proceed for tour of Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 m above the ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a great sight. In the meanwhile, you see the Kecak Dance performed by 50 dancers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. After the performance, a short drive will bring you to Jimbaran bay to enjoy deliciious seafood dinner in a cozy seaside restaurant.
Day 2: Monkey Forest And Tanah Lot
In the afternoon you will be taken to Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple at Mengwi Village and there after tour to Kedaton the Monkey Forest. Final stop will be at spectacular Tanah Lot Temple which stands proudly inside the ocean on the rock. Shopping time is available on this visit for any kind of Balinese handicraft products good for souvenirs and or for collection.
Day 3: Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour With Tukad Cepung Waterfalls
After breakfast proceed for Kintamani tours which will guide you around some of the most desirable and beautiful areas located in the northeast of Bali including incredible views of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area. As with most tours the eight hour tour begins at 9am at your personal hotel where air conditioned transport to the first locations that are traditional markets where cheap and beautiful gold and sliver where can be purchased and examined as well as carving of grand size and smaller examples that may make practical gifts or souvenirs. The Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of the best among Bali waterfalls. You will be captivated by the beauty of the waterfall. A beautiful sight that you will see when you visit the waterfall, is the sun rays reflecting in the glistening water projecting a rainbow, which seems absolutely ethereal. The waterfall is well hidden between rocks and once you visit the place, you will be filled with a sense of peace of tranquility in the cool atmosphere of the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Bali - Day At Leisure
Today you are free to explore Bali on your own. You may choose to go around the town, exploring its rich culture and heritage. You can end your day by having a dinner at a local tavern or traditional restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Departure From Bali
Transfer to Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai (DPS).