Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands.
- To and Fro Flights in Economy Class
- Stay in Luxurious 4 star resort next to Kuta Beach and 1 bedroom Private Pool Villas
- Enjoy water sports at Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
- Witness Cliffs of Uluwatu with Kecak Dance
- Explore Kintamani Region with visit to Tukad Cepung Waterfalls
- Explore Ubud with Rice Terraces
- See the picturesque Ulun Danu Temple at Lake Beratan
- Uluwatu + Kecak Dance - Private Basis
- Ubud and Kintamani with Tukad Cepung Waterfall - Private
- Water Sports - Banana Boat Ride + Flying Fish + Jet Ski (Seat in Coach Transfers)
- Half Day Tanah Lot Tour - Private
- Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel - Kuta, Legian, Tuban Kuta
- North Bali with Rice Terraces (Jatiluwih - Bedugul with Taman Ayun) - Private
- Transfer from one hotel to another - Jimbaran / Tuban / Kuta / Legian / Sanur to Nusa Dua / Tanjung Benoa
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable)
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks and laundry bills
Day 1: Arrival At Bali - Uluwatu Kecak Dance
Arrival at Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai (DPS). Our representative will welcome you at the airport then transfer to your hotel.
In the evening proceed for tour of Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 m above the ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a great sight. In the meanwhile, you see the Kecak Dance performed by 50 dancers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments.
Day 2: Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour With Tukad Cepung Waterfalls
After breakfast proceed for Kintamani tours which will guide you around some of the most desirable and beautiful areas located in the northeast of Bali including incredible views of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area. As with most tours the eight hour tour begins at 9am at your personal hotel where air conditioned transport to the first locations that are traditional markets where cheap and beautiful gold and sliver where can be purchased and examined as well as carving of grand size and smaller examples that may make practical gifts or souvenirs. The Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of the best among Bali waterfalls. You will be captivated by the beauty of the waterfall. A beautiful sight that you will see when you visit the waterfall, is the sun rays reflecting in the glistening water projecting a rainbow, which seems absolutely ethereal. The waterfall is well hidden between rocks and once you visit the place, you will be filled with a sense of peace of tranquility in the cool atmosphere of the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Water Sports Half Day - Half Day Tanah Lot
Experience Tanjung Benoa beach with the water recreational rides; banana boat, jet ski, and flying fish. You will have 1 time of Banana boat where you sit on an inflatable boat with banana shape and pulled by a speed boat moving around Tanjung Benoa costal water. 1 time ride on personal watercraft called jet ski guided by instructor, and 1 time ride of inflatable boat in flying fish-shaped, will be pulled by a speedboat with a high speed so it can lift and fly into the air. Your speedboat captain will bring you to the ocean to ride your flying fish boat.
Visit a spectacular Tanah Lot Temple which stands proudly on the rock inside the ocean. Shopping time is available on this visit for any kind of Balinese handicraft products good for souvenirs and or for collection.
Day 4: North Bali With Rice Terraces And Taman Ayun Temple
In the morning proceed for the Bedugul Mountain resort with its beautiful views of Lake Beratan and Ulun Danu temple. Enroute stops will also be made to visit to: Mengwi the former Royal temple of Taman Ayun and Jatiluwih the beautiful scenery of rice terraces.
Day 5,6: Free Day At Leisure
After breakfast check-out from your hotel. You will be transfered to your other hotel in Bali. Check-in at the hotel.
Today is free for you to explore and enjoy Bali on your own. You can choose to take an optional tour of Uluwatu Kecak Dance Performance to know about the cultural side of Bali, or go on a safari in the Bali Jungles or visit the Monkey Forest and the Royal Temple of Taman Ayun. Overnight stay at Bali.
Day 7: Departure From Bali
Transfer from your hotel to Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai (DPS) for your departure flight.